The new range consists of harvesters and forwarders equipped with Stage V engines from Volvo Penta.
Like their predecessors, the engines are characterized by high reliability, efficient performance, quick response and environment friendliness - characteristics that have now been strengthened even more through the Stage V upgrade. The Forwarder cabin provides the same operator comfort as before, while the rest of the machine has been developed for even better service conditions and higher quality.
Here are some of the news of the Forwarders in the F-series:
- The grill swings open for easier access and cleaning. The hood is opened with electric actuators - to facilitate service.
- The new larger-dimensioned fenders house easier-to-access batteries, as well as the tool box.
- The urea tank has been placed together with the central lubrication unit, fuel and hydraulic tank to facilitate easy access and re-filling.
- The new gear box in model 594, increases the tractive effort of the machine, giving it even better performance when working in difficult terrain.
- The machines are equipped with new radiators optimized for Stage V.
The Forwarders of the F-series have also had an improvement in design, mostly in the engine hood but also in the colour scheme of the machines. The position lights have a new appearance that creates a striking lighting effect in combination with the luminous Eco Log “E-logo and pine tree” in the forwarder grill. Source